"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, January 01, 2007
happy new year!
We watched Happy Feet last night with the kids and I really enjoyed it. I didn't mind the environmental message and I felt it was highly outweighed by the humor and music. But then you're talking to someone that recycles, uses fluorescent lighting and times her thermostat. I try to do my part, as you should too!!

Anyhow, funny statement of the night..

Anna: "Mommy how do you say Bittula."
Mommy: "Bittula."
Anna: "Mommy how do you say Bittula in Spanish?"
Mommy: "El Bittula."
Anna: " EL BITTULA ELBITTULA... hehehe I like that!"


Don't ask me, my kids are possesed by satan.

Anyhow, New Years Resolutions. Since I'm such a selfless person, I'm going to give resolutions to the rest of my family first.

JOE: You should go to the doctor. Your life would be so much easier. It HAS been over 25 years, and they have things to fix your messed up stomach and make you snore less. And as for a resolution, you can't get one much easier than that. And, trust me, I could think of much worse.

MAYA: You should resolve to finally clean out your EARS! I mean come on, isn't that annoying to never hear what people tell you? Pretty soon you'll miss out on the good stuff too. But then maybe its a defense mechanism for your singing *HAHAHA*.

ANNA: Quit biting your fingernails!! I'm so tired of hearing you cry about your "pinger's hurting" baby!! You gotta quit that stuff, or I'll be forced to resort to some Old Time Southern torture to get you to stop, like put hot sauce on your fingers. And, well, we don't want you crying like you did last time about that. So, just stop.

ME: I resolve to continue to be as practically perfect in every way that I already am. It IS a hard task, but ya know, it's all worth it. Especially this year when I will turn 30. THIRTY?!?! Shut up old people.

And yes, that's just my little way to say there is so much wrong with me, I wouldn't even know where to start with a resolution. I'm hoping that this year my life will start to take a new direction, and my resolution is to do my part to make sure it does just that.

Here's a good start:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OMFG IS IT JANUARY FOURTH YET?!?! IM TRYING TO BLOG HERE LITTLE PEOPLE!

Especially in the work department. I checked my voice mail yesterday and there were three messages, all from mad people, all dealing with problems I've already spent countless hours to fix and all from things the duck didn't follow thru on. It is so frustrating. When you deal with insurance and money, it's not fun to have pissed off people. And, when you're trying to fix a problem you have to deal with laws and regulations like HIPPA, and well, I'l stop there. But I'm sick of it. I can count on one hand the number of accounts I actually enjoy going into anymore. The sooner the better on that one.

Quote of the morning:

Maya: (says all excited) "Only TEN MORE MINUTES!"
Mom: "What's in ten minutes?"
Maya: " Eleven O' Clock."


And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! Today my sister turns 31, she was a New Years' babay! So cabbage rolls at my mom's house today to celebrate.

So here's to wishing you the same, more happiness, more health and more time to spend with your families in 2007

Labels:

 
posted by t at 10:15 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: