"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
that's good grammer...
So I've been a lazy payperposter the last couple of weeks. I haven't done it on purpose, it's just been hard to get the alone time to blog. But this morning with my coffee n chainsaw I thought I'd troll the payperpost site to see what I find.

I found a funny thing to post. A friend, Bill, is about to have a baby and I see an opportunity for a baby name website. I just asked him Friday what the name was and he wasn't sure so I clicked on the opp to see what they required.

First it was a site for muslim baby names. So, I thought I could have a lil fun with Bill on that one till I see it requires a PR +4. So owh well. But I scroll down and see this, oh hell I'll let you all read it for yourselves....

I require people to blog about my website, the URL of which is http://www.muslim-names.co.uk. A link must be included in the blog post to the homepage of my site and the Anchor text used for this link is to be "Baby Names". A small review of my site of one paragraph is required along with the link (e.g. what you like/dislike about the site). The post must be free of spelling and grammer mistakes.

*still giggling*

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:29 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Grammer...LOL.

    Thanks for pointing that out, I totally missed it! I never opened that opp since I have absolutely no desire to blog about baby names.ht