"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
for sheila...
And any of you other geeks that like their wallpapers. I found this site with free wallpapers AND screensavers too AND they actually have some good ones.

Don't fret cause they will work with the widescreen too, check this out...

To make it easier for you, we try to automatically select the best size wallpaper for your desktop. You can, however, change this selection.

Select a Size:

  • 640x480
  • 800x600
  • 1024x768
  • 1280x1024
  • 1600x1200
I like easy! And of course... they are FREE! They have lots of different categories such as calendars, christmas etc. to choose from. AND it's all syware and adware free.

You will however, if you choose to download their products, be asked to provide some personal information such as your name, birthdate and email address--that information will not be distributed to other parties and you can opt-out of receiving any newsletters from American Greetings during this sign up process. I can live with that.

Here is an example:



I also saw a screensaver that's a fireplace! me likey.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 1:30 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: