"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, November 25, 2006
i'm thankful for...poker

We had a VegasPokerPro Thanksgiving this year. You all probably remember the poker table top I got from VegasPokerPro earlier this year, but my brother got a set of chips from them too. He had said they weren't very nice, but I had to disagree, I liked them very much and thought the feel and sound of the shuffling was EXCELLENT! It also had a lot of colors to choose from which is nice as well. My only advice is ... don't use the black for 100 and blue for 500, use black and blue for low and high or something cause they are hard to tell apart when stacked together.

Anyhoo, if you don't remember, VegasPokerPro is a poker site kind of like poker source online, where you can get bonuses if you deposit on certain poker sites. They also feature an active community forum, free poker tournaments and reviews of online poker sites. I've been impressed with the site, it's easy to use, and they were quick in getting me my gift of choice.

Anyhoo, we started with 7 players. I won a huge pot early in a twofer when I boated up with 79o taking my sister and my sister in law out of the game (and almost my brother in law too but he folded his two pair). The chips were enough to last me thru the game, even after my dad sucked out on me when i had 66 and the board came 774 and I went all in and he called with his JTo and hit a ten on the river. But alas, I continued to play like a donkey and took it down in the end, for a whopping $0 and a million dollars worth of bragging rights.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 10:40 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments: