"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
it's turkey lurkey day!
Today is my favorite holiday. It's like Christmas with out all the stress. The whole family gets together, hangs out all day, eats too much and makes fun of the youngest child, who of course is me. Good thing the youngest child has a good sense of humor.

Seriously though, my brother usually has me peeing my pants at some point during the day. Makes me feel ALIVE!!! Of course this year we are having it at my sisters which means Scott's family will be there too. Sometimes I wonder how strange they think WE are. Even though we think we are perfectly normal.

So I will try to bring home some good stories and photos for your viewing pleasure to make up for my postlessness this week. Which I'm sorry about by the way, I've just not had much to say. Not that there is any lack of stories, because I've had a really good one to tell all week. A big T blunder, but I just haven't foudn the humor in it quite yet, there is a thousand dollars blinding me from the humor of it all. But I shall clue you in as soon as I get past that. I'll work it out in therapy.

Miracles do happen afterall.

Big hugs out to all of you, have a wonderful day with your families. Eat, drink and be merry.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:10 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    perhaps if you didn't wear pants this year, you wouldn't have that unsightly "peeing" problem?

    Just a thought