"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, November 17, 2006
don't ask me, I just blog here...
We all know I love me some pay per post. I love having $50-$100 a week to take out of my paypal account, it's the highlight of my week. But sometimes, sometimes, they just go too far.

They have an opportunity right now where you get paid to make videos of yourself turning into a catfish. Mhmmm a catfish. You stumped? Well wouldn't you know there's an instructional video...PayPerPost



Ya, I know wtf is wrong with these people? They would pay me $15 to make my own catfish video, but I think I'd need donations from other sources to actually do it.

I dunno, I thought maybe Kent would think it's funny, or someone like Kent.

*shrug of shoulders*

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:54 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: