"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, November 13, 2006
pure genius...
We had pizza's tonight for dinner, complements of Chef de Joe. He makes a mean pizza... anyhoo at one point Anna had excused herself from the dinner table to confer with a client in her office.

Maya was on her spelling kick as usual "You know what words have the "le" sound in them? "Apple, topple and able." I retorted with "Maple, candle and tumble". Then Joe chimed in with "Stinky buttable" which gave Maya the great idea of adding "able" to the end of words. She topped us all with "refrigeratable, and eatable". Of course we try to be good parents and told her it was "edible" and asked her if she knew what it meant. She says "Ya, eatable" I said "Able to be eaten" and Anna comes down the hall from her office and says "I know what edible means! Safe to eat!"

And that is the pure genius of a 3 year old.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:11 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: