"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
wow...
So, I turn on the sound to the TV, I usually keep it off so as not to annoy me, but I wanted it on cause it's almost time for Bush to tell the dems what a great job they did in the election yesterday. I look up and what do I see on CNN???

BREAKING NEWS: Awaiting pres. Bush announcement on Rumsfeld's resignation.

WOW. So this is what it takes for them to wake up eh?

GG America. You should all be very proud of yourselves.

Here he comes, walking down the red carpet to the podium. This is gonna be good.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 12:58 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I think with the election results, Rumsfeld had to go; however, at least they were smart enough to do it before the Democrats are in office, so as to insure "their" new candidate will be approved.

    Heavy sigh.