"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, November 03, 2006
i'm a grump...
Most of you know this already... but you might not know why. I don't get much sleep, or rather my sleep is interrupted on a constant basis because of this...

I've wanted to record this for years, I suppose to get some sympathy... but alas it has brought me none. So, I reach out to you my dear readers.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 12:57 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    HO MY GAWD!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger SPQR

    poor dear. My wife has the same problem, as I am a big snorer, as a consequence, she nudges me a lot and neither of us get much sleep.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger t

    oh i started with nudging, went to smacking, but have been at kicking for the last two years. i even get so fed up with it sometimes i kick him out to the couch. its just too much when i need to get some rest. ive been sleeping with the man for 7 years now and im still not used to it.

    so i kick, he rolls over, but a couple hours later hes back on his back snoring again.