"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
halloweeeeeeeen...
I tried to say that in my spoooookiest voice possible... mkay.

So, there were too many good pics to pic which to post, so just go here and see 'em all.

But I do have to give out my award for best costume, and it goes to... (drumroll)

Sandy the Godlen Doodle dressed as Wonder Woman!!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:13 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Kate

    Fantastic spider!! And cute little giraffe, too.

    Must get pictures up... later tonight, maybe... depends on how many people go crazy on me between now and then.