"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, October 27, 2006
my blog adventures for the day...
I had a little surprise while doing my blog roll today. Panga is back!! Well, I guess she was back a week ago, but it's news to me anyhow. Anyhoo, I'd head over there if I were you, the first two posts are GRAND and I love that video.

Sheila decided to make me hungry... damn you.

Rontard is still doing good posts, I even get a credit! And thanks for the Dixie Chick info, hadn't heard about that!

For all you poker lovers, Bill finally did an update... gg Bill.

The polenblog isn't loading for me, I keep getting an error.

Hrbek is up to his normal antics, always a good read.

And Kate, well there are no words for Kate, she's just that good!

As for the rest of you non-updating losers... NO SOUP FOR YOU!

But anyhow, here's an oldie but goodie from when Colbert was still on the Daily Show...

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:40 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    I need all the pimping I can get.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Kate

    I am, indeed, just that good. (I'll get your check in the mail soon...)

    ;)

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    We're back! Finally. Major server issues. Hopefully solved.