"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
searching for jacob...
They told us it was because Saddam was a dictator who was killing his people and aiding Al Queida. I'm not saying Saddam didn't commit atrocities beyond our imaginations, but I do question the link to terror.

After watching the follwing clip tonight on 60 minutes, I became even more outraged.

Searching for Jacob

After you watch it, answer me one thing. Why are we in Iraq again??

Exactly.

Same as how they tell us "This Foley scandal is just a Democrat ploy for elections" "If you give democrats power of house and senate nothing will get done" I even heard Bush say in a press conference that if the Democrats get power of the house Congresswoman Polozi (who would be speaker) would raise taxes, and allow terrorism to fluorish! How long are we going to let this administration talk to us like imbiciles?? It makes me sick.

In a White House controlled Congress NOTHING is already getting done, oh wait, I'm wrong... except for molding our foreign policy on what will increase Bush`s (and Co.) portfolio holdings.

If you aren't completely appalled, then you haven't been paying attention.

And if we (Americans) don't stand up for what is right soon, I'm afraid we will be paying the consequences.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:19 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: