"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
my professional opinion...
Yes, I am a professional. I know you would have never guessed, but I do know a little bit about certain things. I got into insurance about 5 years ago now, I had to take a class and get licensed and everything!! I guess the upside of it, is that I understand something that a lot of people have trouble understanding... Health Insurance. I know, any more it is a bad word.

I could go political in this post, but I shall save that for another day.

Anyhow, being a self employed person, I know the trials of finding Heath Insurance. We usually depend on Joe finding a job with good benefits, but even before he was laid off, his insurance THRU WORK was costing us around $700 a month, and that was just our portion. I know, it's criminal, but alas, I promised I'd save that for another post.

So, back to the point... anything I find relating to finding a better deal on insurance costs is something I like to check out. And today I checked out a site called Vimo. It is a health care comparison shopping site, and I have to say, I checked it out, filled in our families info and the prices aren't bad. They have pretty high deductibles, but that is normal for a non-employer sponsored plan.

But WAIT there's more!! (ha, I made myself laugh there) You can also search for HSA accounts, costs on specific procedures in your area, doctors and dentists.

And, even more impressive... this was all thought up by MEN! I guess you aren't all bad.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:33 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: