"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
thursday schmursday...
Joe has another job interview today, down in Cincy at the Children's Hospital there. They actually have two postitions avaliable and he is interviewing for both, although I think he's pretty overqualified for one of them. I'm excited for him, but it also brought up our first "we only have one car" conflict.

I can't remember a time that we have only had one car between the two of us. The girls have an early dismissal from school today, and PT conferences at 2pm. He will be back in time for the conferences, but not for the early dismissal. So, we phoned in Granny and Papa support, but that's not gonna work out today either. Half day of school... eeh, we will just keep em home! Problem solved.

I hate PT conferences. No, really I do. Because you drag your kids out on a day when you could be doing something much more fun, you sit down and the teacher says "Oh, ya, Maya's doing great, here is her report card". Oh, thanks... cya. What a waste of time, for us and the teachers.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: