"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, October 12, 2006
blogarooner...
Did you know payperpost.com has a blog? I did nut know that! But then, I learn something new every day!

Evidently, they have people that WORK for them that just do the blog! WTF are these people doing to get jobs like this? Is there some major in college that is secret to the rest of us? You know the "Degree that will get you some job that PWNs all others where you get paid a lot of money and do very little work". And, I thought the advertising on blogs deal was good.. geesh.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:22 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: