"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
much ado about nothing...
Sorry Cincy, had to steal your title! Payperpost.com is getting more free advertising for paying people to do blog advertising.

It seems that many profession bloggers, ie: journalists, have "ethical" issues with ppp. They feel that paying people to blog without disclosing that they are being paid is unethical. When in fact, it is the bloggers choice whether or not to disclose that fact. Not to mention, we aren't blogging for a living, we aren't journalists, we aren't professional bloggers. Get over yourselves dudes. You don't run the blog world.

If a company wants joe blow to blog about their website or product, and joe blow wants to write a post about that product then leave em be!

Here is the latest debate, you can listen for yourselves. I'm interested to know what you think.

As far as my disclosure, I usually tag the end of the post with "ppp" as you will see on this post. Although, when I do a ppp, I pick the opportunity, I don't pick random crappe el crappe, I pick something I'm actually interested in, know about or think you would be interested in. Or at least pick something I can make fun of in some way ...

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: