"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, October 06, 2006
i'm so lazy...

I have a ton of things to sell on ebay just piling up. I found this really cool eBay listing tool on my payperpost site, and it's free so I'm gonna give it a shot.

It's a program that allows you to streamline selling items on ebay, and it looks pretty cool. For sellers I think it is better than the one I posted about last time.




Here are some of it's features:

  • A completely new AJAX enabled keyword search to help you find the right category.
  • Unlimited free image hosting
  • A partnership with Photobucket
  • Templates that actually make your listing look good

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:10 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: