"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
it has been a month...
And the results are...

Over $200 payperposting
$0 thru AdSense.

I think AdSense is dead, but not because the ads don`t work, but who wants to click on an ad?? You have no idea where it`s going to take you, and most likely, these days, it`s going to make you fill out something and be a waste of time before you even get to the information you thought you were going to get.

That is the beast of the internet, in my opinion. When I do payperposts I pick what to talk about, I would much rather make money giving my honest opinion than sending people to some BS link. I also try to choose things that would be useful.

Adsense is just a bunch of crap anymore and the only reason I have it is to see what kinds of funny things it generates for me. Oh and I know for a fact people have clicked my Firefox link, and what do I get??? ZILCH. damn you google.

But of course, that is just my opinon.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:08 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: