"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
life`s simple pleasures...
There are a few things I enjoy in life. Small every day things. One being my morning coffee coupled with my surfing time. One of my favorite places to visit while sipping on a cup o joe is Sam`s Club Auctions. Not because I`m going to necessarily buy anything, but who knows when I`ll need a 1000 watt flashlight or a skid of shop towels, when I do, I will know what a good deal is! (Of course, I am exaggerating the uselessness of their auctions, they have great deals on lots of things you need for the home.) Anyhow, I went this morning and what do I see???A later time?!?! But that makes my morning pointless!! Don`t you understand?! It`s a package people! Don`t they know I had to work for this moment in time?? I had to go out and GET coffee, as yet again, the coffee maker did not feel obligated to A) get coffee when HE knew we were out or B) let me know we needed coffee. The worst part is, after Sam having his part of ruining my morning, I have to go shop there this afternoon, cause well, IM OUT OF COFFEE.

On the good side of things, Anna came down with a really high fever last night and I`m happy to say after a night of TLC she is back to normal. Her "mouth" still hurts, which is actually her tonsils, but we can work with that. The 105 temp is just skeery and I`d rather not deal with it. But this A.M. she is cool and I am happy.

I was told by one of my loyal readers that they read my blog to find out what kind of shampoo to use for his flaky scalp. That`s when I realized that I hadn`t ever posted about the best shampoo in the world. It`s a little secret so I`ll share. I have a really itchy scalp, in fact if I don`t take care of it, or let my hair get too long it can do really gross things, but I won`t get into that. The point is that I`ve used everything, from dandruff shampoos, tar shampoos, medication like scalpicin and THE BEST THING IS TEA TREE OIL SHAMPOO. Tea Tree has all kinds of healing and anti microbacterial properties and helps, dry, itchy or just dandruff ridden heads. If you try it you will thank me. Even if nothing is wrong with your head and you have oily hair or anything like that. The stuff RAWKS. It`s a bit pricey, the link above to Sally Beauty is the best deal I`ve found on it, $9.49 for 33oz, but it is well worth it. And, I am cheap!!

Ok, what else... I can`t forget one more reminder of the big tournament tonight!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Be there or be square.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:13 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    This post smells of payperpostwhoring? Although, if the Sam's Club Auction site was one of the pay mentions, that is too damn funny that their site was down.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger t

    no, this is NOT a payperpost...

    see you people cant even tell .. SQUIB!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    what's a paper post?