"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
it never did make it...
Off the tip o me tongue. Sorry bout that. Looks like RamSack will just have to suffer (see comments on right).

Although I did learn something new yesterday!! As good as it sounds, don`t attempt making your own buffalo shrimp at home. Specially if you have to defrost, shell and devein the 80 itty bitty shrimp you only paid $3.60 a bag for. And if you`re making a yummy salad with egg, bacon, cucumber and all that yummy stuff, it is even harder and could take two hours (or more) to prepare and you could end up in a very bad mood.

That is my lil tip for the day "Don`t make buffalo shrimp at home!"

Catching up with old friends is awesome. I installed Trillian last week after using AIM to chat with you poker degenerates, and I revived my old ICQ number that I hadn`t used in pry 6 years or more. It has been interesting seeing the names pop up!!

One is an old friend I met when I was 18 or 19 down in Daytona Beach Florida on spring break. Two weird Canadian guys that I eneded up staying friends with and visiting in Montreal... boy were those the times!!! Back when I was HAWT and got called "The Drunk American Girl". Oh, how things have changed. Anyhow, I`ve linked Vince on my blogroll now! He is an old man now too, with a beautiful baby boy Evan, that looks just like him! He is married and living in Nova Scotia (I always say that like I`m from Minnesota) near Lillian too!

Man I dunno if I shoulda shared that info, Vince has some serious blackmail stories about me.... uhoh.

I`ve gotten to catch up with alot of my old Aussie friends as well. Not being 18 anymore is WEIRD.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 5:48 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: