"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
all your questions answered... even dan`s....
So I was reading this thread on the forum I frequent, there was some confusion as to what exactly VoIP is.

VoIP for Dan

I have even considered switching over for the savings. I have had issues in the past because I require a fax line. But this site explains alot of things I didn`t know you could do with VoIP, including business solutions.

Anyhow, it is sounding good, even though I already get free long distance in the states. I have quite a few friends in Canadia that I dont keep in touch with nearly enough, and it would be great to make random calls to them when ever I feel froggy. It`s especially fun to put the kids on the phone and let THEM make the random calls... ahhh I love making canadians hate me.

So, check it out if you have questions or are wondering how much you or your business can save with VoIP.

The internet is a beautiful thing, especially when it saves me MONEY!!



 
posted by t at 8:19 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: