"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
it be so purdy...
I stumbled across a really great photography site today called Photography Corner.

I don`t know what it is, but images fascinate me. You should check out some of their contest winners if you are just a voyeur. But if this is something that interests you they have a forum where you can talk about simple picture taking and camera reviews or more in depth things like Corel and Photoshop techniques.

My favorite part so far are the articles and tutorials. If you browse thru these you will find some really helpful info. The Kodak P850 I bought has alot of functions I am not familiar with and I have already found 3 tutorials that explain in terms I can understand how to do it, for instance channel mixing for black and white photos. Or the Photoshop CS2 I got for my birthday, here is a simple explanation of mask techniques. *evil snicker* I have photos of soo ooo ooo many of you. This is gonna be fun.

So I joined up today and I am gonna submit some of my favorite photos for the contests as soon as I get them off of my external drive I had to back everything up on.

 
posted by t at 5:29 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: