"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, September 04, 2006
do you digg it?
I recently did a post about how I make money blogging. And thru stumbling around I have come to find that this is big news in the blogger world. And in my humble opinion, I like anything that gets "the man" riled up for a few days.

See if you dig it. I think one should be able to dig what they choose to, but maybe that`s just my libertarian point of view. Just another small step into the digital world. Word of mouth has been the best advertising since the beginning of time, the mouth has just turned into a person with a keyboard and a blog is all.

Not to mention this digg site is really damn cool.

 
posted by t at 3:22 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: