"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, September 04, 2006
i... just....can`t....stop...posting...
I dunno what`s wrong with me, I just feel like sharing lately.

So, the slut and I were watching this Poker TVthe other day, and we liked it!! We thought streaming pron was good, but streaming poker, is like, better. I mean whodathunkit?

Evidently they play alot of different things, like cover turneys, and play instructional pro videos etc. When I was watching it was an online mtt and althougth I thought it`d be lame, it was rather interesting getting to see all the hole cards.

It was kinda like being a ninja penguin.


 
posted by t at 8:17 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: