"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, September 01, 2006
only if you pay me...
If you could pay someone to do something for you what would it be?

Would you pay them to clean your kitchen, wash your dogs, scrub pee out of the carpet, clean the toilet your husband keeps promising to clean, go grocery shopping, buy that anniversary gift, take your kids to school so you could sleep in, exercise for you, run errands, go to your job (after all who would notice?), mow your lawn??

I for one would like a personal assistant to do all of the above. I wonder what that would cost me?

But hell maybe I could pay for that hot young stud to do all that stuff for me since I`m getting paid to blog and ask you that question.

Ain`t life queer.

 
posted by t at 12:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: