"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
blogging sucks...

First off, I hate blogger. Ignore the file uploading issues blogger has, and then there are the post issues. I see other people`s blog`s and they don`t seem to have the issues I do with blogger, so maybe I`m just an idiot. For instance, take the post below... I have tried at least 10 times to fix the font from getting larger and larger in that post. Not to mention the fact that I NEVER MADE IT THAT BIG IN THE FIRST PLACE. There has to be a little blogger demon trying to piss me off. Anyhow, I am investigating myspace. I have signed up for an acct there, but it looks like a my space page is alot of work. Maybe I just need a "Blogger for dummies" book.

In poker news, I placed 5th in a $5 HORSE mtt yesterday. I know, whoop te doo, FIFTH PLACE!! But considering a month ago I couldn`t get thru the second round of stud in HORSE, that is a pretty good improvement. I owe it to Squib, Illinifan and Steeler. Stud and Stud8 were always my "skeery games", but they helped me thru and showed me how to play it correctly. I actually like it now!

Also, FTP has $1 HORSE and RAZZ sngs now. In my opinion, these things are SOOO much fun. And, I could be off by one sng, but I`m pretty sure I have monied in 100% of them. Too bad first gets $4. So, totally not worth the effort, but I really enjoy them. Pry cause they are just so easy.



OK, now for the good stuff. My friend Lillian showed me this awesome plug in for firefox. So if you use firefox, GO HERE NOW. I`ll admit, it all sounded a bit silly to me, I even thought it might be spyware, but Lilly convinced me to go ahead and try it... Lilly was SOOO RIGHT. So after you download the plug in, be sure to add me to your friends list!! Teresalea is my username there.

I mean something that shows you this and this and this... could NOT be wrong. Plus you get to take a personality test...
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

All this stuff on the news about Ernesto, it`s bringing back my glory days. When I was in college at OSU I worked as a corporate trainer at the Cooker Bar and Grille. At my home store was a guy named Ernesto, and I had the biggest crush on him, he was also a good friend. Last I heard he moved to San Diego, CA. WHERE ARE YOU ERNESTO?!!?
 
posted by t at 7:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: