"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
but i don`t wanna get up...
Do you still remember the excitement of the first day of school when you were a kid? New clothes, new school supplies, new bookbag... how cool were you on the first day of school!!! Well, I had no idea it was at least 100 times cooler for my mom.

It`s been a long summer.

This was the first summer I had "stayed home" with the kids. Financially it is hard for us, but soon the day will come where my kids will whine because I`m home in the summer. I figure it`s best to take advantage of it while I still can.

Maya started the 2nd grade today! Her teacher is Mrs. Schlemann (kinda sounds like sleigh man). She`s not quite as excited to go back to school as she has been in years past, but like I tell her, it`s better than hanging out with boring ol me all day









Anna on the other hand, thinks she`s in heaven!! This is Anna`s first day of preschool and she finally gets to be like sissy!!! Uniform, homework and all. Her teachers name is Ms. Beavers, which Anna just thinks is hilarious! When I dropped her off there were all these sad moms, "Oh, my baby!!" and then there was me "See ya!!!! *Cackle*" These people dont know what they are in for!
 
posted by t at 8:05 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: