"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
ebay gets bettah!
So, my new stumble find is bringing me across all kinds of kewl stuff that you guys need to check out.

One being this automatic eBay bidder. Ya, an AUTOMATIC EBAY BIDDER!!! I mean how cool is that??

Well, it is totally cool if you bid on ebay alot. I mean this thing does it all. It has the "spyware free" guarantee which me likey, it imports your items where you can set it to bid right at the last second or buy it now too, you dont even have to open ebay after your items are imported! It has lots of reminder features that you can customize and send txt msgs to your phone, search on ebay all kinds of stuff you should check out.

I think the last second bidding is the best part, I always try to wait to bid as to not drive up the prices and sometimes it bites me in the butt cause I am not around to do the bidding. This way I can just set it and be done with it. Now, I can pick an item I want, schedule the time I want to bid on it, enter my max bid, and be done with it!! Helloooo, LAZINESS!!! One of life`s beautiful things.


I used to use ebay alot and got out of the habit, meanwhile my for sell stacks have been building up. This is gonna get me back into my eBay groove and makin my extra money to play poker!! WOOT. I like things that make the things I already do easier. As I stumble across more I will let you all know what they are and where to find them. I am checking out another as I type to see if it`s any good.
 
posted by t at 6:23 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Mkay, is that YOUR ebay list in that window or just some fake list? Cause you don't strike me as a Palm kinda girl.

    That is kewl, but I gotta stay away from the shopping for a while. Ü