"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
one last thing...
And of course I saved the best for last. Just to keep my readers informed, I am going to be an Auntie T for the first time this week!!! My sis, Bette, is getting induced on Tuesday if Harper Lea doesn`t come before.

She will be a week overdue, and I think shes a WUSS!! That`s right!! I had to go TWO weeks overdue with both of my stubborn girls before they would induce me!!! (of course I`m teasing, get that shit over with ASAP).

Anyhow, I`ve been waiting a long time to be an Auntie, and I wasn`t sure it would ever happen so I`m terribly excited!!!

Not to mention... I LOVE BABIES and hell will pry freeze over before I have another one. Pry.


Ever feel like something just makes you want to punch a baby?

If you feel like punching babies at work, be sure to turn your sound down.
 
posted by t at 8:18 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Quite the little post whore, hmmm? 27 posts in one day, boy does someone miss the forum!

    Auntie T -- no, I think I still have to go with Auntie M, from Wizard of Oz fame, as my favorite Auntie [please insert letter of alphabet here].

    Too bad there's not a favorite "uncie" category.

    By the way, when is the forum going to be back up?

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger t

    As far as I know forum had a meltdown and they are rebuilding it as we speak.

    And it was only 23 TYVM!!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Dan the Fabulous Flying Ninja Monkey... Huzzah!!!

    It IS a nifty button, isn't it?