"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, September 01, 2006
oh and if you haven`t noticed...

I`ve decided to become an ad whore. I hope you don`t mind.


Ok, I haven`t done this in ages so lets fire up the podster. (or in this case iTunes, cause I`m already plopped on the couch with my coffee and I ain`t gettin up)

Friday Random Ten:

1. Santana - Conquistadore Rides Again - oh boy there`s nothing like a little Santana to get the blood moving in the morning, I`ll have to move this to my "workout list" playlist. Not that I work out, but maybe one day I will, I like to be prepared.

2. All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret - the key to a good song is being subtle... dontchathink?

3. Violent Femmes - Gordon`s Message - not really a song, but it played never the less.

4. Filter Section - Happiest Girl -this is a Depeche Mode wanna be group. I`d much rather listen to the real thing.

5. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun - well that`s an oldie but goodie. Takes me back to the '88 Nissan Sentra... ahhhhh.

6.R Kelly - If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time - No, I donut like R Kelly, and I don`t know how it got here, but I`m gonna blame it on Kyle.

OH BABY 7. Black Crowes - Remedy- Does anyone, ANYONE, NOT LIKE the Black Crowes?? I mean come on, if someone doesn`t like them I think they should be deported. Fo Sho.

8. Pink Floyd - Stay - waa waa waa PF really didn`t overdo themselves on this one.

9. Luniz - I Got 5 On It - Originally done by da Snoop diggy Dogg, dis shit is old skewl. Speaking of the '88 Nissan Sentra... Spring Break '95 baybeee... I never realized till just now how funny that must of been seeing three white girls from Ohio rollin down the beach blastin snoop dogg.

10. Incubus - Privilege - i dunno, any song that says "back door"more than once kinda freaks me out.
 
posted by t at 6:46 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: