"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
this just keeps getting better...
So, I thought stumble was cool but I found another plug in I think is coooooooooler! It`s called Trailfire. With stumble I find these cool sites and have to paste the link to my IE friends one at a time so they can enjoy the bliss. But with Trailfire I can make a little demo for them to browse through!!!

Check this out...

You go to trailfire and download the plugin. They will walk you through the process, but I tested it out for you already!! And for the reading impaired that visit my site, I even have pictures, how cool am I???

Once you have it downloaded restart your browser, or for the tech impaired, close your browser window and open it up again. You go to a site of your liking, click the little chat box next to your URL box

and then a similar chat box pops up right in your window!! You can add comments as you see fit and then click the little disc to save it under the trail you see fit.

Then you can go to your profile (MY STUFF) at trailfire and BOOM you have your own URL to your trail to share with your friends!

They click the link and get a little thing at the right of their screen (#1 in example pic) where if they hover over their own little chat box comes up. They can browse thru the trail using the arrows in the chat box (#2 in example pic).

Here`s the trail I created for all of you, and of course it`s a poker trail!! I found some kewl sites for you.

I can think of all kinds of fun possiblities with this thing. And if you just wanna be a smartass and show your friends how funny you are... more power to ya! And if you are lazy like me and just got sick of cutting and pasting indivdual URL`s to Sheila, you will be in heaven.


 
posted by t at 1:44 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: