"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
once a year whether I like it or not...

Today is our anniversary. September 2, 2001 is the day we were married. We had a small ceremony in a park here in the area. Maya was only 2 years old so we thought the park was a good idea.

We never forget our anniversary because as soon as it starts to roll around all the September 11th documentaries and news stories start. I know we are supposed to "never forget" what happened that day. But I remember it as the saddest day, in my short life, for our country and despite documentaries or news coverage, I won`t ever forget.

The Discovery has a documentary tomorrow that I "stumbled" across a clip of on VMIX.com Discovery Channel's "Inside the Twin Towers". Although, the Discovery channel`s line up has gone way down over the last few years (in my opinion), this looks like one of their great specials. I`ve seen quite a few of 9/11 shows and it never ceases to amaze me how people survived this tragedy.

 
posted by t at 8:17 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: