"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
baby update...
Harper is doing fabulous! She is eating well and having lots of wet and icky diapers (which is good and big news in baby world). She is even sleeping really well for a new born.

And, of course she is absolutely beautiful. My first born, Maya, looks alot like my sister, so it isnt surprising how much Harper looks like my babies. I went over today and put supper in the crock pot for them. Harper had just eaten so Bette went upstairs for a rest and I got to be alone with her for a little bit. She has the most beautiful eyes, and she just sits and stares at you when you talk to her. Babies are babies for such a short time, I am trying to enjoy it.

Anyhow, here is the good stuff .. PICTURES!

Harper the day she came home!

Isn`t my sister a BEAUTIFUL mommy?!?!
Scott was so proud of his stork. Course now he gets free food and gifts from the entire neighborhood. GG Scott. And of course one of my girls at the park on our bike ride today. Anna had just said "I think that`s a chocolate river".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by t at 6:58 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hmmm...and I thought they only had "chocolate" rivers in New Orleans.