"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
my token poker post...
I mean someone has to do it, right?

I haven`t been playing too awful much, as you can tell or I`d be talking about it. I placed 26th in a RAZZ mtt the other night and got a whopping $0 for my efforts until 1am. I have been liking the RAZZ lately, it seems to be a game with less variance, but as usual I suck at ring games. I still haven`t figured out what the difference is for me in ring games opposed to tournaments, other than it must be mental. I feel tourneys take more concentration, playing the players kind of thing. But I really donut know.

The dolla whoring is still fun. I won another HORSE sng last night(altho last week I ruined my record by busting out 8th) and I actually had a player pissed off at me!! ME!! Can you believe it?! And I rarely say ANYTHING to players, but this guy was getting soooo lucky, and hey, it was a dolla turney, so I went for it.

WELL CRAPOLA. I was gonna have all kinds of fun by posting some HH but it looks like my desktop isn`t set up to save them. SIGH. Well there goes that post. B ut if anyone is looking for a good time his nick was... justcountry

Anyhow, I ended up beating that guy HU in stud8 and scooped him for all his chips. It was fun.

Afterwards I finally got to get in a pro-chat with Perry Friedman. He was very vague and wasn`t a good answerer er er. vv/e.

In other news, I recieved another pix msg on my phone from J. He took a trip to PetCo last night. I think he has a strange fascination with birds. My last pix msg was of a cock (the feathered kind). Although, it was a very nice cock.

Oh, and MY TEMPLATE IS WORKING AGAIN!! THANK YOU SUGALICIOUS!!
 
posted by t at 8:12 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm thinking if you had better quality rail-birding, you would have done better.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger t

    i had railbirding??

    i thought those were just "the voices" again.