"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
i once had a boss named...
I once had a boss named Jeff
Who, at one point I thought was deaf.

All day he sits on his computer
Like he is staring at a pair of hooters

While I get frantic and fret like a chef.

Despite my hard work
He still thinks me a clerk! That Jerk!

If he wants to improve
He best start to bust a move

Or I`m likely to quit doing his work.

Maybe if he said "thank you"
And gave me the credit I`m due

If only that computer
had a program where he could enter

All the great things I do.
Employee Appraisals and Reviews

Although the names in this post have not been changed, they are most likely based on ficitional characters... or not.

 
posted by t at 3:44 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: