"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
degenerates... all of you...
I`m tired of feeling left out of the gambling degenerates I hang around online with. I`m tired of cowering in shame that I don`t know the over/under on what teams sucks the worst this year. I`m tired of seeing "free money" offers from Rawl and having no idea how to take advantage of them because I am sports betting illiterate.

And well, I`m just plain tired too, so I stumbled across a website that explains it all to me! It tells you how to bet, what it means, what you can bet on (which is pretty much anything), how much you can bet and where to go to bet (although the last part I don`t usually need help with).

The Gambling Guide even has a poker tutorial that even Steeler could understand. Maybe he will finally realize the ACTUAL strength of his flush draw!! Or, he can just wing it and continue to take farmers money. They must be cotton farmers is all I can say.

Now, who wants to float me for a grand?? Any takers??

 
posted by t at 8:46 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: