"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
i should have married an html geek...

Ok, so I need some help. I can usually (I use the term" usually" lightly) spend hours figuring out how to fix something in my template, but this one has me baffled.

It`s my sidebar titles on your right. You will notice if you scroll down to "links you should visit" and "blogs i read" and everything under those there is a little red flame denoting the title. But if you scroll back up to "what is this place" and the sidebar titles directly under, the little flame thingy is way over to the left in my posts

Evidently I was wrong, no need to marry a man for him to be any good.

ZERBET FIXED IT FOR ME!! ZERBET PWNS. I RENT HIM OUT FOR SMALL FEE. TY. GG.
 
posted by t at 8:56 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: