"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
i know you`re dying to know...
So, I`ll tell ya my weekend plans.

Friday was a good day. I met up with an old friend Heather for breakfast at the Cracker Barrell. Heather and I became friends in the 6th grade, we`ve come a long way baybeeee. It was a good visit, but it reminded me of how old we are getting. Married with kids and houses and all that responsible stuff, and she is in the middle of a divorce or separation (not sure how it will turn out yet). I sat there listening to her and was thinking, 'wow wasn`t it like yesterday we were at her brothers house, drunk off our asses, singing David Allen Coe till 5am?? wtf happened?'. Then I realized, nothing much has changed, it is the same old high school stuff, with bigger consequences.

Then we headed over to my sister`s house for Heather to see the new baby. She stayed for about an hour then had to go do errands. I hung out there waiting for the kids to get out of school. I got to drive the new Hybrid Camry, ya know the one I kept being reminded that "It was the only one sold to anyone in their area". Scott is so funny. We took a trip to the mall to get Bette new nursing bras. 4 new bras for bette: $64 on sale at JCPenny, bra shopping with brother in law: priceless.

Today we are heading to the Greek Festival, more re-visiting my youth for the weekend. When I was younger the Greek Festival was a yearly under age drinking spree. Those are always fun. Luckily they have started to make it more family friendly, and they have an entire area dedicated to kids. Not to mention, the DANCING!! It is always a good time. Me, I just go for the Gyro`s, it`s like a Greek cheeseburger afterall.

I have to be home by 4pm to play in a turney tho, I mean I do have my priorities straight.

I`ll see you all then!
 
posted by t at 9:34 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: