"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, September 08, 2006
i wanna be on tv...
So, the payperpost.com people put a challenge out to all the PPP bloggers to come up with a 30 second commercial. I had alot of ideas that I couldn`t get the kids to cooperate with, and I`ll be honest, I went with the easy one, I mean come on, we all know I like lazy.

So, I thought, this is supposed to be aimed at bloggers just like me. Bloggers that should be using their blog`s to advertise, and there is ONE thing I could think of that we all see everytime we go to post on our blog.

So this is it...




I don`t think it uploaded very well, and my source file is much better quality. But hey, I`m really not that picky.

 
posted by t at 12:14 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Tre Stupid.

    Too bad I'm tre lazy or I'd be making a small fortune cause we all know I can't SHUT UP!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Indeed.