"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
i`ve been bamboozled!!
So I was checking out this website pokeronmac.com because I thought it might have something to do with playing poker from a Macintosh. I have a few friends that use Mac and are always asking about it. My sister in law started using the FTP version on Mac and likes it.

So, I went to the site and clicked the poker link to see what was out there where I find a link to Pacific Poker... wait a minute Pacific poker has a mac version?!? Didn`t make sense, so I clicked the link and it took me to 888.com/Pacific Poker. Hmm that`s weird, so I go back to the site to see what else I can find when I realize... the entire site is a bunch of ads and affliate links. It has NOTHING to do with playing poker on a mac. RIGGED. There goes another 5 minutes of my life.

 
posted by t at 4:18 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    dude if you're looking for poker info for mac/os x - check out www.poker-mac.com