"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
it`s all in the details...
So, yesterday at my sister`s house my brother in law was wondering what this payperpost.com thing is all about, and why/how exactly I get paid for blogging. So, pay attention all, this is a ONE TIME EXPLANATION!!

I was blog surfing one day and came across a ppp blogger. I went to the site payperpost.com. I registered, picking a username and password and registering my blog. I clicked a link on their page called "open opportunities" to see what I could blog about. I saw a ton of things that I would blog about anyway. For instance, my dish network post. That was all a true story, and if took the dish opportunity and sent in my link, I would get paid for it. After you register your blog, they give you all the details.

So then, you start blogging. I have been able to pick things either A) I already have stories about or B) I`m interested in anyways, like the photography forum, and the live poker tv... all posts I got paid for.

Last but not least.... you get paid. Your post has to be up for 30 days, so you get paid 30 days after it is approved.The money goes straight into your paypal account, you enter that info when you sign up for it. You can keep an eye on how much you`ve earned on your ppp page. So, far I have earned $119.53. After this post it will be $129.53, cause they are paying me $10 for this post as well!!

Since I originally registered, I have found a ton of cool sites as well. Right now, I am about to do an opportunity where a scientific store sends me a product to review for free. I am hoping to get a telescope. They pay $10 to review the product in a blog post, then you get to keep the item for FREE! How cool is that?!

 
posted by t at 9:59 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: