"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
an alternative...
I like poker promos. They are a good thing. I found an alternative to PSO that so many of us have used. This site also offers Poker Tracker, free gift cards, chip sets, poker tables and the like, it is called VegasPokerPro.

No matter where you go and where you look .. THERE`S POKER!! This site also had links to poker blogs, tournament feeds and even a forum. OH LA LA! Poker book reviews, strategy and articles and a list of poker home games. Even a special section just for dimmy!!

I did see an interpoker bonus, I think I shall see if I can use that along with the $100 monthly bonus interpoker offers.

I even see a league offering. It`s kinda like forum turny but its called a Pro League, and it looks like it is being offered on poker.com. If you have any dough on poker.com it looks like the league events have added money which is always nice.

And of course, for the pokerslut in all of us, freerolls. They are all avaliable to VPP members, kinda like online poker tour.

Ok guys had to come back and edit this post because I actually used this site. When I was doing my William Hill bonus some of the guys at the table said, "You gotta check out the Interpoker bonus next, you get 100% bonus up to $100 every month if you deposit $100". And I also saw that Interpoker was one of the affiliate sites on VegasPokerPro. So I went back today and did the bonus thru VegasPokerPro and I will still get the $100 from Interpoker!

At first I was going to choose the free gift card as my promotional gift. But once I got to the end (after signing up on Interpoker and then entering my info on VegasPokerPro) it showed me a differnt choice for the poker table top... I have never liked the hexagon green one you see all the time, besides , my table is too big for it. But, check this out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought this one was pretty cool. so I got it!


Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: