"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, September 15, 2006
more VoIP news...
I have been doing a lot of research on the VoIP thing. I found another site from Vonage that explains more about VoIP. They even have a forum where you can ask questions and find out what people think of it.

I thought it was a neat site and liked the way they had it laid out. Of course it is a Vonage site but I thought it still had a lot of useful information.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 11:04 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger CailtyssRulien

    I LOVED Halloween. What are the ideas for the constumes this year? :) I think my favorite Halloween wasn't one where i went out, but where i got to take my niece and nephew out tick or treating.