"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
i wanna be estelle...
If I could have a dream job it would definitely involve travelling and getting paid for it. I`ve always had the travel bug, maybe just the "IM 18!!" monster inside of me still trying to get as far away from home as possible... who knows.

It`s funny to me how many cool sites I find on my payperpost.com site. In fact when I stumble thru I actually get cross hits on the two. Things I told stumble I am interested in and then they show up on payperpost.com as a paid post!

This one caught my eye on stumble because of her trip to... the one, the only Topanga, California. When I saw that it made me stop and take a closer look at the rest of the site. Her name is Estelle, and she travels all over the US and the rest of the world. She makes videos and podcasts (150,000 subscribers btw, tell the circuit to eat her dust) and even has a TV show that is aired on over 800 stations around the world.

Anyhow, the point is that if you`re looking to travel or just a dreamer like me, you can check out her website and see all these different destinations. But then, that`s just my kind of thing.

As I was searching around it looks like she has a series on Central America. She was invited to the Grand Opening of the Playa Bonita Resort in Panama and has a great series her site about it.
I have travelled to many places, but never anywhere in Central America, which along with Africa are two places I`d love to go.
Picture Right: Estelle at Grand Opening


I was snooping around and it looks like she is really involved in the Panamanian culture. She even got to interview the Prime Minister of Tourism, Reuben Blades, which in Panama is a big deal!



Left: Estelle with Prime Minister of Tourism, Reuben Blades.






Talk about a charmed life!! I mean can you imagine waking up to scenes like this and getting paid for it??



Above: One of the many fantastic views visitors can enjoy from the Gamoboa Rainforest Resort

Estelle says, Panama is the "ultimate paradise for lifestyle and business and that "Playa Bonita" and the "Gamboa Rainforest Resort" are some of her favorite places to stay when visiting the country" (yes that would be a plug me thinks).
But then if I really was Estelle and was considered to be "a significant contributor to the discovery and image of the small Central American country of Panama. Because of Estelle's work in Panama, over 300 million people around the world will discover the country, its dynamic culture, thriving business sector and ecological diversity." I`d pry plug too... pry.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 5:14 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: