"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, September 18, 2006
some CDs should be burnt...
We went to my sister`s Friday night. After picking up both kids, running a couple errands (bank, gas etc.) and getting out to my sister`s and back we are pry in the car for almost 2 hours. My brother and I got to talkin about some movies from when we were kids and how they just don`t make em like they used to:

Gremlin`s
Goonies
Karate Kid (ONE of coz)
Ferris Bueller
Pretty N Pink
16 Candles
Breakfast Club
Weird Science

and so many more....

So, naturally today, when I went into the CD drawer (something that rarely happens in the age of ipod) I pulled this out..

This was also my first LIVE concert, with Don Dokken and Poison. And, they are still hawt.



OH YA BAYBEEE, I know you want more... I can remember singing this one with all my little dork friends at summer camp.

AAAAAAAAAAND I FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DOOOOOOOOWN THIS LONELY LONELY ROAD...

 
posted by t at 9:38 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger CailtyssRulien

    Wow! Now thats a trip down memory lane for me. Goonies..Gremlins.Ferris Bueller .

    Not to mention the Poison Slaghter stuff, Dokken was not at our show tho.

    Poison/Tesla was my firs live show, the year before the Poison/Slaughter show in our town.