"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
why, why, why...
Why is it that sometimes when you wake up in the morning everything hurts? I thought that was only supposed to happen to old people, you know, like Sly.

Why is it EVERY time Anna has to go #2 she can`t just go, she has to say "Mommy, I have to go poo poo" over and over and over again until she knows you have acknowledged her. And after you DO acknowledge it she says "AND I need you to wipe me". EVERY TIME.

Why did I deposit money on a diff poker site to get $100 bouns and end up $49 down?? (omg that was poker hell btw)

Why is it that when I installed Trillian and looked at Arays name it showed a picture of me??
Why is it no one comments on my blog anymore?? You little shits where all gabby when I was in the WSOP, but now I`m just back to nobody status. I see how you are.

Who knows. Strange things happen.

I`m excited for today, we are putting up halloween decorations in the yard. Nothing major, I`m not the weird lady with the semi-haunted house or anything, just enough for the kids to have fun with it. I love Halloween. When I was a kid I wasn`t allowed to celebrate it, as it is Satan`s holiday and all. Now, I`ve given into the dark side and let Satan run my life. Makes it more fun that way.

I did get to "trick or treat" once. We went to our neighbors house with paper sacks on our heads and got a piece of caramel. I hate caramels.

ALL IN or FOLD is tonight.. don`t forget!! 9pm EST pw luckbox on FTP.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:20 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Lynx56

    Caramels are the Devil's tools. They'll pull your fillings right out of your head.

    Nougat - now _there's_ heaven.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'll take the caramels.