"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, September 22, 2006
don`t forget...
If you wanna be a pay per postie and start to make money blogging (like Cat did) DON`T FORGET to use me as a referral. Cause you know I`m hard up like that.

I get FI DOLLA if you use teebtobb@gmail.com as your referral! That`s FIVE one dolla turneys for me. And, I know you all like to support my poker habit, considering the calls you give me... so just consider this another way to give me free money.

It`s a pretty cool referral program, and I`ve notice there is A LOT of poker content now. They want you to review different poker sites n such. Which for me, is fun, and now it will be productive too!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:08 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: