"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, September 22, 2006
tis friday...

I kept Maya home from school today. Not for any reason in particular, other than Maya rawks and I thought she deserved a day off. Maya is such a great kid, I mean don`t get me wrong, she can be a monster at times. But, mostly she is my little helper, and she has to take on more responsibility than I should put on her at times. So, today is her treat. We are gonna hit the Thrift Stores and go Halloween shopping.

I usually make their outfits, and last year I wanted to make a Black Widow outfit for Maya, but she wanted to be a Witch. Pry, cause she would get to wear a dress. But, I have convinced her to go with the spider outfit. After I said "tight black pants" I knew I had her!!

So, my idea is this, black leggins, black turtle neck, two pair of black tights. I`ll cut off the legs of the tights and stuff them, then sew them onto her clothes. Take fishing string and tie it from her arms so when she lifts up her arms she has 4 "legs" on each side (one real arm, one leg and two fake spider legs). Then I`ll get a little piece of red felt to cut out the black widow shape and sew it to the front of her shirt. Then she will get to wear some kewl black make up and all that jazzy stuff.

Friday Random Ten:

1. I build this garden for us - Lenny Kravitz
2. Gone Daddy Gone - Violent Femmes
3. Talk Dirty to Me - Poison
4. My Wave - Soundgarden
5. Silence - Sarah Maclachlan
6. Wake me when September Ends - Green Day
7. Words I Couldn`t Say - Rascal Flatts
8. Shiver - Maroon 5
9. Human Being - GNR
10. Break on Through - The Doors

Fav Song out of these is Silence by SM. Fav Album is Green Day`s American Idiot... masterpiece. Least Fav would have to be Rascal Flatts.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:14 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: