"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
all in the family...
I went to see my niece, Harper, last night. She is only 3 weeks old and getting so big, its really amazing. She can hold her head up and reach her hand out and all the new baby look is gone.

Anyhow, my brother and I were playing with her and getting some pictures when she did something that made me so proud. I mean, if you could picture my 3 week old niece, what would you picture?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thought so. I love my Harper Lea.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:27 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: