"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
just another day in paradise...
We had a huge storm yesterday. Hail freaks me out. The last big storm we had is where half of our big oak out back came down. Since then we have been told that the tree is unstable and will pry fall on house if we don`t take it down. So, when the wind starts howling I start to get nervous.


Friday night Maya had a friend stay over from school. I think this is the 3rd time she has had someone stay over and the past two before this didn`t turn out all that well. Other peoples kids are even more annoying than my own. But Tomee was great. Her and Maya have been in the same class since Kindergarten so they are pretty good friends. I took them down to Wegerzyn park which is a really nice place to go hang out with the kids. They have a Childrens Garden that is a TON of fun and also this time of year they have a Scarecrow display throughout the park. People can be really creative and this was my favorite...Last night we had a good All in or Fold tournament, 42 people signed up. Lee Watkinson (mr hottie himself) was signed up to play and we had a lot of riff raff figure out the password because of it. I still don`t know how Lee got the password, but I hope he comes back!! I <3 Lee.

ELM the wife of AM, who reads and comments on my blog often, won last night... a whopping $84!! It was so good to see her win because a few of the weenies weren`t playing correctly, but she PWNED them all. GG Elm, you are my hero!

I have already changed the password, so even if I have your email address, stop whatever you`re doing RIGHT NOW... go open up your email and email TeePoker@gmail.com so I have your email addy for my AIOF list!! I am pry going to add the pros to this list each week as well, and the pw will stay private this way. Well, I hope it does anyhow! We will see how it works out.

One last thing for all my poker readers, the 2nd leg of the Pokerslut Tour is tonight!! Don`t miss it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also, my wonderful friend Sheila has started a blog!! I have her link over on the right, so check it out when you get a chance. Now, she just isnt a Pokerslut, she is a blogho too! WOOT!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 10:01 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger gadzooks64

    I'm just a blogho wannabe. I think we all know who the real blogho is...

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I get a little tingly when you "gals" talk all slutty.